[RC] muscat breeding - Elkenchild

I am interested in an arab gelding for endurance who has a lot of muscat and some fadjur in him. Both of these sound like familiar arab breeding, but I don't know much about either of these lines? Does anyone have input? I'm would preffer lines that are less showy, more athletic, and calm!!!! Thank!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)