Re: [RC] public image of the Arabian horse - Elkenchild

It's good to hear this mentality, because, I am currently looking at arabs for endurance and breeding my appy to a half arab stud. Saddly, I have had few good rides on an arab, many of them live up to the predjudices against them, they are hot, disobedient, and even malicious. (I am just recovering from a concussion I recieved from one who took off as I was dismounting, with the owner holding the reins, I really had no chance!) But the bad rides have always been ay-rabs people are selling, all the good ones are to good too pass on it seems, atleast that's my theory!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)