[RC] Drinking out of a Water tank - Becky Rohwer

There are times that I come up on a water tank and I don't think I could keep my horse from drinking unless I got off 100 ft away from it.  When my horse is thirsty and sees a tank she makes a bee line for it.  No way would I hold her back if she is that thirsty.

Becky R. - Montana