Re: [RC] Letters to the World -- showing - Bette Lamore

Sounds great! Should I bring Bunny? He could autograph videos ;-)
Send me your phone number privately so I can see what I can do. Thanks! Been wanting to meet you in person anyway and put some faces to those names I see. :-)
Bette

Barbara McCrary wrote:

Bette, if you might be interested in following a 100-miler closer to your
home, come up to Swanton Pacific on August 28th.  We can find something for
you to do, or just a place to go to observe, so you can get a first-hand
observation of the workings of an endurance ride, AND see some of the most
beautiful scenery you'll ever hope to see.  We're located about 20 miles
north of Santa Cruz.

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The most beautiful trail in the world"

P.S. It isn't a 100-mile fanny one needs, it's a pair of 100-mile legs!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bette Lamore" <woa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>