[RC] Letters to the World -- showing - Potato

 Subject: RE: [RC] Letters to the World -- showing

You're exactly right.  The last time I went to an A-rated all-Arab show, I was disgusted.  If that were my first introduction to the Arabian Breed, I'd high-tail it for Morgans.  As an aside, I've attended Scottsdale, the Nationals and many local Class A shows.  It wasn't until I saw a horse come into Forest Hill on the Tevis Ride that I saw what Arabians could REALLY do.  And happy doing it!  That day changed my life.  The shows and all their hype are doing nothing but harm to an otherwise incredible (might I say the best) breed of horse walking this earth.  We need to breed for bone, substance, usability and PERSONALITIES!   Stop with the level croups, tiny legs and extra-long necks.   Your point is well-taken.
Cathy Richardson
Sliger Mine Ranch
Breeders of USING Arabians and Shagya-Arabians.