[RC] Clarification on Carol Stiles injury - Ag47xAu49

Carol did not have a compound fracture, no broken bones per se. The dislocated elbow broke the skin, which is how all of the debris entered. The tendons and the ligaments were terribly torn, mangled. I just spoke to her dad and they will probably be doing a transfusion today since her blood count is not what it should be. She will have the final clean-up surgery today also. They are planning on closing the wound with this final (hopefully) surgery. I will keep all informed. Thanks so much for all of the prayers. Beccy