Re: [RC] [RC] ? Muscle Injury-How to condition - RUNAWAYWOM

Does anyone have any conditioning tips on how I can strenghten his hind
quarters.  I do alot of walking hills, but need more ideas.  Any advice would
be greatly appreciated!

LISA,
   HILL TRAINING IS GREAT, BUT THE BEST THING FOR YOUR HORSE IS SOME BASIC
DRESSAGE LESSONS. THIS WILL TEACH YOUR HORSE TO CARRY HIMSELF CORRECTLY AND USE
HIS HIND END AND ALSO BUILD IT UP. THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS, AND IT REALLY CAN BE
FUN.
ROXANNE
There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall