Re: [RC] Drinking on trail (human) -- Camelbak question - RDCARRIE

I haven't found it to be a problem.  Mine holds 100 oz., and I pretty much drink the whole thing in one loop.  I fill it with Gookinade.  Mine has a strap around the waist and one across the chest (above the bust), both of which can be adjusted easily while riding.  These, along with adjustable shoulder straps, make it easy to keep the critter from bouncing.  It's been a lifesaver for me, since I tend to "forget" to drink from water bottles, but have no problem remembering to drink from the camelbak.  They're tough, too...my horse dumped me and I landed flat on my back a couple of months ago, when the camelbak was still full, and it didn't burst.

Dawn in East Texas