Re: [RC] Drinking on trail (human) -- Camelbak question - MarisR

If you find the fanny pack style, you can carry up to 60 oz, low on your back, with no bounce.  I've been using it for years.  I also carry 2 water bottles on the saddle, and use them to start cooling the horse as we walk into the vet check.  I tried the backpack style, and hated it.

Maris Ramsay

"horses, the anti-drug"