[RC] treeless saddles - Candace Kahn

Hi,
     I have a Torsion treeless saddle called the Trekker.  I started using it last season and I am very pleased with it.  I find it very comfortable and I feel very secure in it.  My horse, who very rarely wanted to canter in my other saddle now loves to canter and feels very comfortable doing so.  I attribute that to more freedom in his shoulder.  I use a breast collar and crupper as it will slip on steep grades, but so did my other saddle.  The biggest thing to get used to is the wide spread of your legs - the feel  is very similar to riding bareback.

candy

Candy Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots