[RC] Mariposa "Run For The Gold" - Richard Theodore

The entries for the "Run For The Gold" ride, June 26, 2004 are available.
We only mailed out entries to those who rode the ride last year.  You can
access an entry via the AERC website at the ride information, or on our
website:  http://free.yosemite.net/~wildcat  Or you can email me
wildcat@xxxxxxxxxxxx  and I will be happy to send you one via email or snail
mail.

We are going to have a great time so come on and join the fun!

Richard Theodore

I drink a 50/50 mix of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop