From: <fullpwr@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:14 PM
Subject: [RC] Drinking on trail (human) -- Camelbak question

Hi, everyone --

I'm wondering if people who have used Camelbak (or other backpack-
type "hydration systems," as they are pretentiously known) while on trail
find
that carrying several pounds of water fairly high up on your back throws
your
riding balance off...?

-- Laura Goodin
   fullpwr@xxxxxxxxxx

At the end of the day maybe the definition of endurance isn't the length
of
the ride but rather the spirit in which it is ridden.
~  Maryanne Stroud Gabani

Personally, I shouldn't give a s--- where the other people on the course
are, and if I find myself starting to concern myself over this, I remind
myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse and
tell myself to "knock it off!"  :)
~  Kat Swigart