[RC] ground control - larry Miller

Maggie wears them on the front, steel on the behind.  So far so good.  I get the clear ones as they are easier for my farrier to see what he is doing and he gets them on with no problem.  Depends on the horse's feet as to whether or not the horse can use them.  My mare's trot seems bigger, I feel safer on pavement, the mud at one ride didn't bother the horse's footing at all.  But then I am usually cautious in slippery mud.  Steel shoes tend to loosen up after 5 weeks, the ground control shoes were as tight at 6 weeks as they were in the beginning.  Jeanie