Re: [RC] List update - Lif Strand

At 10:30 PM 5/25/2004, Barbara McCrary wrote:
I also remember the glow lights placed inside of empty 1-gallon plastic milk jugs. They made great lanterns! I think this was my first experience with light sticks.

I don't remember the milk jugs, but I was pretty oblivious to everything. If Susan only put it on once, then we were on the same ride, but didn't know each other yet!

I was such a lame brain in those days - I'm totally amazed I finished any rides at all. Of course, I'm probably still a lame brain, but over the years I've learned at least a few things that spare me and my horses most of the unnecessary misery.

________________________________ Lif Strand fasterhorses.com Quemado NM USA

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people ~ Karen Chaton