[RC] List update - rides2far

.  I'll keep
adding
anybody that wants to email me the info --

Karen, the original description of the list was "100 milers who post on
ridecamp". Well...since everybody seems to want to be listed, I vote that
they *have to make a contribution of advice to others on ridecamp* to get
on it. Those of you out there with 100's under your belt who have just
been keeping all your experience to yourself.. share it!

Being the mentor of someone on ridecamp...or an old friend of someone on
ridecamp hardly helps. There's a whole lot more people who have *done*
100's than are on the list and there's an AERC database they're listed in
for them,  but Karen originally put it together to let us know who *on
the list* had done what in the areas of 100's. You newbies aren't the
only ones who are hungry to learn. I've done a few 100's and know a
little, but when somebody who's done 29+ posts once and then has to post
several more times, not to give us tips but to defend one trivial comment
it certainly doesn't give me any new knowledge.

Monte Mitts...get your tail over to the computer and give me some tips or
I intend to consider  your *wife* the only 100 miler "who posts to
ridecamp" in the house! >g<

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm