Re: [RC] List update - firedancefarms

Ok, here's mine, real quick.  I'll never forget playing "scissors, rock, and paper" with Kathy Crothers for our top ten placing.  By the time I showed her how it worked, my horse had outwalked hers a few steps over the line!

And I'll never forget the Old Dominion 1992..my first 100.  I rode with Larry Lewis and Sharon Hogue Payne. Tom Sites crewed for us, and my horse LIVED for Tom's truck to be parked in the road for carrots and goodies!  We also rode with a girl on a stallion from Florida (she's probably on this list!) and she had this huge crew that was really rowdy.  Their truck had "Old Dominion or Bust" written all over it.  The glass of champagne at 4:45 am...but best of all...As on gait!

The thing about 100s that seem different to me is the memories.  I can remember the 100s so much better than I can remember the 50s.  Any one else like that?

Happy Trails...I never seem to keep a horse long enough any more to do 100s, but maybe next year at Ft Howes....

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms