----- Original Message -----
From: Kristen A Fisher <kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:20:33 -0500

I didn't think that higher humidity causes more perspiration, it causes slower
evaporation of that perspiration (making it look like more sweat than if it is
arid/not humid because the sweat then evaporates rather than clings to
your skin). So in effect wouldn't you/horse sweat the same amount at a certain
temperature, but just less efficiently *cool* yourself/your horse in a higher
humidity?
In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes

~  Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance