[RC] oldest 100 mile horse? - Laurie Durgin

As I watch my 'progress', (and having coffee over Ridecamp), then rubbing some soft velvet noses of some 'complicated horses'. I pondered the 100 mile horses and riders , eyeing my 3 for potential.One with the will, one with the comformation, one with the temperment. . .
To help us along with our 100 miler goal some day, somehow--- "we'd" like to know if anyone knows what was the "oldest'" age that a horse did it's first 100 miler?And we can add the oldest at their last 100 miler? (as time ticks away, 49,12,9,3)

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm