Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1459 - Lif Strand

At 09:33 AM 5/21/2004, NdurN@xxxxxxx wrote:
remember this list when someone gives you advice and if they ain't on it.........nuff said...

Do pre-sanctioning Tevis rides count?

________________________________ Lif Strand fasterhorses.com Quemado NM USA

I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks