Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1459 - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Can you imagine the wealth of knowledge Susan could supply if she could type
with more than one finger? On the other hand, it does insure that she gets
right to the point. >g<

Susan knows my husband Bill so she'll understand this story. Bill was typing a
lengthy reponse to someone on-line and I couldn't bear to see him laboriously
searching for each key and said, "Why don't you just tell me what you want to
say and I'll type that?" He kept on pecking along and said, "B  e  c  a  u  s
e    t h i s  i s   h o w
f a s t   I   t  h  i  n  k. :-)

Sometimes I believe I don't think any faster than he does but I type a LOT
faster than I think.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle