Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1459 - NdurN

In a message dated 5/21/2004 8:52:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Kasemayer! I had no idea you'd done as many 100's as Julie! Does this
mean I have to treat you with more respect now? >eg<

Well some respect would do for a start....(Joke everyone)  I am sure Julie has more than are listed and Off the top of my head, I have at least one more...an unsanctioned ROC.  Always hated the horse didn't have it on his record more than I hated it wasn't on mine.
Only one other thing to say...remember this list when someone gives you advice and if they ain't on it.........nuff said...

Susan