[RC] heel support with shoeing - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mary Schrempp ridesalot@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can someone explain to me, so I can relate it to my shoer in an intelligent way
why having heel support with some shoe sticking out the back is necessary. I
know it is, but not really why.  What can happen if it is too short?  He will
put a longer shoe on for me, but says things like I will do it just to make you
happy...My horse is between a size 0 and a 00.  I like how it looks better in
the 0.  The angles always look correct, it just is the length at the heel I
look at and think it could be longer.  Help me explain the why's to him!!
Thanks--Mary

joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle