Re: [RC] LD/Endurance/BC - Truman Prevatt

That's fine Joe, but it is not specified in the bylaws. This post was about the bylaws. The bylaws leave the awarding of all prizes - how they implement record keeping, how they divide weight division if they want to count total mileage to the BOD.  It is not covered or specified in the bylaws.

Where in the bylaws does it specify that the HW division starts at 211 or where does it specify that there is a 4% grace on weight division. It is not. These issues are left to the political process to deal with.

Cheers
Truman

Joe Long wrote:
Parts of *endurance* riding are segregated in many ways -- weight divisions,
Junior divisions, 100-mile Championships, pioneer awards, etc.  There are also
LD rides which are not endurance rides but are a different kind of distance ride
also sanctioned by AERC, with their own rules and mileage programs.  You may
like mixing apples and oranges, I'm glad the AERC does not.

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.