[RC] 100 Clinic at Liberty Run - Any Interest - Stagg_Newman

Kathy Ramspott wrote:
That is my long term goal, to do a 100.  The 25's will be just
part of the time that has to go in to get there.  So, at least you now know
1 SE rider that has the goal of a 100 once my horse is ready.

Kathy,

Glad to hear your interest in doing 100s!  Wish you success to the goal
and let me know if I can answer any questions.

And to folks going to Liberty Run:

My wife and I plan to go and bring a couple of our newer horses
and perhaps my 20 year old.  Would be willing to do a clinic
on completing 100 milers if there is interest.

Is there?

Stagg