Re: [RC] LD/Endurance/BC - Truman Prevatt

read my original post. it simply stated all mileage could be counted. if there is somewhere in the bylaws that addresses how the AERC counts mileage, please point it out. after all you stated it would require a bylaw change.

Truman

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
If it requires a bylaws change could you please point out the article
within the bylaws that need changed.

Uh, Truman, the part that defines endurance as 50 miles and up???????

Heidi

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.