Re: [RC] LD/Endurance/BC - Truman Prevatt

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
But it wouldn't take a by-laws change to say roll the LD miles into
lifetime miles for either horse and/or rider.

Uh, yes it would.  There are lifetime endurance miles and lifetime LD
miles.  If you want to combine your own total for your own purposes, that
is certainly your perogative.  But endurance lifetime miles are still just
that.

If it requires a bylaws change could you please point out the article within the bylaws that need changed.

Truman

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.