Re: [RC] snacks that keep you going - Lynne Glazer

Boomi Bars: I bought them at Costco during one of their "roadshows". Haven't found where else they might be sold. The company name is Mount Govardan Products, phone is 800-440-6476.

Flavors I like:
Pineapple ginger
Perfect pumpkin
Pistachio pineapple
Apricot cashew

Actually, I tried them all and like them all, though the almond protein plus is like marzipan and hard to eat w/o a lot of water.

The list that Karen Sullivan put up was *exactly* the kind of foods I like as well, for your survey purposes. The hardes thing about endurance riding is forcing myself to eat before the ride, that early in the morning. Caffeine and protein are required, but coffee is OUT (unless you like getting off to pee early on a cool morning when your mount would prefer otherwise).

Lynne