From: "Lynne Glazer" <anyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jena Williams" <equus_blue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] snacks that keep you going

On Apr 26, 2004, at 10:10 PM, Jena Williams wrote:

They saved me, and made it possible to keep going. I don't eat well
when I exercise. I lose my appetite, but feel like I will pass out if
I go even a short time without food or water (I am a whimp, but at
least I am learning to manage it!)  I highly recommend them.  For that
matter, you could probably experiment and make some at home.

Jena

Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond