[RC] saddle fit - sreid

I have a new horse. She seems to need a narrow gullet with a wide angle, is this right? A wide gullet is too far apart on her shoulder blades and interferes with her movement. A standard gullet and standard width are too narrow and leave dry spots.The wide/wide combo also leaves dry spots.  Is such a saddle made, Is it a wintec? I ask because I have an AP 500. Would this be fixed with a particular pad?
She is a 4yr old and will change too, so I don't want to spend $ on a saddle.
Sally