[RC] Whiskeytown Chaser 50 - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Cynthia LeDoux-Bllom cledoux@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been waiting for folks to say how great [& I thought difficult and
technical]the Whiskeytown Chaser 50 was last weekend, but haven't.  The riders
from CA and OR were outstanding, great sports and FUN!  The views were amazing
as were the wildflowers.  I think it should be renamed the WildFlower 50.  The
managment was beyond helpful and professional and the food and prizes were
exceptional.  We (junior daughter Em & I)hope it stays runs in 2005.  Y'all
skip the flat Nevada ride and see some awesome parts of CA and really ride, an
exceptionally great ride.  Cynthia LeDoux-Bloom

female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland