From: <Cowgirgoof@xxxxxxx>
To: ""Howard Bramhall"" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC]   [RC] What if your horse hates to condition?

You sure can over-condition them, although you don't see it as much as you
did back in the 80's when we all thought you had to ride the snot out of
em'! When I did my first ride in 1980, it was nothing for me to condition
six days a week at 6-8 miles each day I rode (no lie, I have the journals to
prove it!).
After a couple years of this I realized I was bringing a burned-out horse
to the rides and backed off some.

Becky
Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides,
if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins