Re: [RC] [RC] ? Greenway Ocala Florida - Cowgirgoof

You will love the Greenway trails. Very wooded, and since it was once supposed
to be a cross-Florida barge canal, there are huge mounds of land with fun
hills.
Best places to park are the land bridge trail head located off I-75 Bellview
exit (go right off I-75 and turn left almost immediately on CR 475A- trailhead
is approx 2 miles down on left).
The other good trail head for the hills is the Shangrila parking area. It is
located off I-75 (west on CR 484-Bellview exit. Go 5.5 miles to Marion Oaks
entrance on the right. Go into Marion Oaks and the trail head parking sign is
approx 1/2 mile in on the left)

Becky
Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm