Re: [RC] Whiskeytown Chaser 50 - martha merriam

Shelley and her crew of volunteers were incredible - everyone was so helpful
and encouraging.  Good food and views - a beautiful place for a ride.  The
high finish rate in the 50 (34 out of 38 I think) over this type of trail is
a reflection of the great management.

-- Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: Cynthia LeDoux-Bllom cledoux@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been waiting for folks to say how great [& I thought difficult and
technical]the Whiskeytown Chaser 50 was last weekend, but haven't.  The
riders from CA and OR were outstanding, great sports and FUN!  The views
were amazing as were the wildflowers.  I think it should be renamed the
WildFlower 50.  The managment was beyond helpful and professional and the
food and prizes were exceptional.  We (junior daughter Em & I)hope it
stays runs in 2005.  Y'all skip the flat Nevada ride and see some awesome
parts of CA and really ride, an exceptionally great ride.  Cynthia
LeDoux-Bloom

tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland