[RC] Surgar in Beet Pulp/ Laminitis Scare - MARYYG

>>However, I was recently forwarded a copy of an analysis of some beet pulp (admittedly, only one sample) in which simple sugars ran incredibly high, over 30%---which for a seriously insulin resistant and/or Cushinoid horse with laminitis issues, could potentially be catastrophic<<

Doc, i really did enjoy your interests in the well being of our equids, but you just stepped over the line. That line consist of true fact and realistic information to the public. One sample  in a true scientific study doesn't have a conclusion or points of discussion.   Until the beetpulp study is complete   theorecticals need to be kept under wraps and  tabled when conclusive fact is found instead of therum. You sound like every other  equine prognosticator,  scare the hell out of them first then explain it's just very few horses that are affected..

  Jaye