Re: [RC] gas prices - heidi

Well, now I'm pretty pissed - but at Conoco in specific.  Gas prices
here in southern CO aren't as bad as some others - $1.74-$1.94 for
regular to premium with diesel around $1.69.  Except at Conoco.  In
Colorado Springs, Conoco diesel is $1.89.  Up in the mountains where I
live its $1.95.  The gas prices are somewhat comparable, but I just
cannot figure out why Conoco has diesel $0.20-0.30 higher than everyone
else around here, big city or mountain town.

I agree--and additionally, why is diesel more expensive than regular
unleaded?  It is far cheaper to produce...

Heidi

I don't think you have to join a gym or buy frilly outfits to get some
fitness.  A decent set of shoes and a 15 minute dismount here and there
will help.
~  Jon K. Linderman, Ph.D., FACSM, Assistant Professor of Health and Sport
Science, University of Dayton