[RC] Gas prices - Julie Fuller

You know, you guys are right. It really doesn't make that big of a difference filling the tank. What's $10!? (And that's about all the difference is between $1.89 and $2.15 when filling a 44 gallon tank)

As for Howard's idea, I think all horse owners should break their horses to drive, and start demanding "driving lanes" on all the roads, like the bicyclists. I'd be willing to bet there are MANY more horse people than bicyclists that use those lanes!

We could demand public wter troughs... they used to be everywhere.

We could demand hitching rails... Hey, they put in handicap parking and access... maybe we can get leglislation passed on the basis of "horses as a handicap" *grin*

And just think....all of us who already know how to train and drive horses can get paid for it!

AND... when the gas finally runs out (which won't be soon enough for me!) us drivers will be in high demand.

Julie... thinking of asking the Columbia River Gorge Commision to turn Highway 14 into a "Horse/Hiker/Biker" trail. (And they are just nuts enough to consider it, I think!)

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse. ~ Libby Llop