[RC] purina's new feed - Alice Yovich

this sounds a lot like the nutrena feed I just bought for my daughter's pony. It's high in fat, only 12% protein, but it's textured. I put him on it b/c it sounded so good for him. He has skin itchies and I thought it would help b/c it's lower in sugar than the senior was. Only, it was $13.95/bag, so i'm not sure I can actually afford to feed it to both horses.

I just looked at the CD-rom and read the
brochure. It has beetpulp, is high and fat (rice bran)and low and protein
and is in a pelleted form. Has anybody tried this yet or even heard of it

Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com