[RC] snakes - A. Perez

 This thread reminded me of the time about 8 years ago when,
doing spring cleaning, I was cleaning the patio of our condo in
D.C.  I picked up a doormat that the prior owners had left to
find a hybernating snake curled up.  Lord only knows how many
times I'd stepped on him that day, but he seemed none the worse
for wear.  I left him uncovered and he was gone when I looked
later.

 Thinking of that, I just did a google search on snakes and
found a photo: my patio snake was a copperhead!
Yikes!

 Now that we are out in the 'burbs, all I have seen is big
black king snakes.  We have one that lives in the ceiling of our
basement.  I have not seen it, but have found the shed skins.
As long as they are eating mice, it doesn't bother me if the
come inside.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing

~