Re: [RC] getting dumped - Ferne Fedeli

Well, I have a new Torsion that I really like for my Icelandic.  I have
a Bob Marshall Sportsaddle too that I've had since 1995 and also like,
but I bought it for my Arab and it is a little too long for my
Icelandic's short back.  Both are good and comfortable for me.  But I've
tried an Ansur and didn't like it too well.  Probably because of the
lack of a secure feeling for trail riding and the surprises we all
sometimes have out there (like yours)...
Ferne

There are so many brands of saddles out there..is there any consensus on
which provides the most security? My horse prefers the treeless
saddles...

Thanks for your help,

Priscilla

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland