Re: [RC] Snakes and/or Bears - MtnRondi

In a message dated 4/12/2004 11:17:24 AM Pacific Standard Time, sangel15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I've worried about it alot so when Rene spooks now in the woods I listen cause it might be a bear instead of a deer or turkey....Sharon Hinshaw

Well, the fastest jet propelled horse I have ever been on (still have a whiplashed neck from that spook, haha) was not from a bear. I live in the mountains with a lot of bears and have never seen one yet. But one day a big old bull who was snoozing in some tall grass decided to stand up at the wrong time. It might as well have been a bear... I never knew that horse could run that fast.

Bonnie
So. Calif.