Re: [RC] Keeping one's seat (posting height) - Amber Roberts

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The ultimate in English riding is to be
able to SIT the trot on even the sproingiest horse.  And the quieter the
seat even when posting, the better.

Heidi

Ha, ha. I love that word - very descriptive.

Amber

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good? ~ author unknown