----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Sullivan" <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Folks, I am resending this to the group with a lot of the former post
deleted........with a plea that at least all
you Calif. folks go to the link below (The red Sierra club link), and
take a
minute to fill out the form.  YOu can
edit the basic letter to make a plea for equestrian trails and horse
camps.
The letter goes to BLM and Napa Sierra Club, and can also be checked
to go
to Congressman Mike Thompson.

People in Alabama swear by manure tea as an herbal remedy for colds.
~ Lisa Redmond