[RC] re: Alice- how to keep your seat - Jonni Jewell

Chrystal posted: >>>I got an Australian saddle with the polleys and it has
been amazing!!! It really is a saddle desinged to keep you in the saddle.
<snip>They are also very comfortable saddles.:-)<<<

But, they are not for every horse. I have seen MANY sore backed horses from
Aussie saddles. Even the very well made, high priced ones. They are also
generally heavy, and the size / design in a typical Polley covers a lot of
the horse, thus reducing cooling.

Jonni

Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins