[RC] Brazil: Haras Endurance International Results (CEI***/**/*) - John Teeter

http://www.enduranceworld.net/events/2004BragancaPaulista/

Bragança Paulista - SP Brazil Cidinha Franzão http://www.endurancebrasil.com.br/

The 2004 Haras Endurance International CEI***/**/* competition was run
under beautiful conditions on Apr 3-4 in Bragança Paulista Brazil. The
80x2 CEI*** competition was won by Silvia Eguchi riding Poderosa. Best
condition in the event was awarded to Afrodite, ridden by Marcio Jose
Cardoso Honorio

The CEI** 119km Young Rider event was won by Renata Batah Taliberti on
Garciela. BC in the event was awarded to WN KUMPARSITA ridden by
Monica Pinto Lima Graziano.

Complete results and further coverage by EnuranceWorld.net and
EnduranceBrazil.

Steph finished the 80km (near the end:) and I think must have had a
wonderful ride although I've not heard from her since last Thursday!!

The 80x2 format for the CEI*** event was interesting. 9 starters - 9
finishers for day 1: 9 starters, 7 finishers for day 2. A very good
completion rate for a CEI*** event!!

Also, it is very interesting that in Brazil, the CEI** 119km event was
ONLY for the Young Riders division. Young riders competing only
against their peers in that distance! A very good approach to
development of the next generation Brazilian teams!!

Cidinha Franzão of EnduranceBrazil: http://www.endurancebrasil.com.br/
provided most excellent ride coverage for the event!! We look forward
to working with her in the future leading toward the 2004 World
Endurance Championships.

more later (when steph hit's the net??)

johnt

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding. ~ Homer Saferwiffle