----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeannie Gillen" <jeanniegillen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Pleeeeeeease make comments.........

Jeannie Gillen, Member CRTC

----- Original Message -----
From: Carol A. Kunze <ckunze@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As I mentioned, this is an opportunity to support the development of
equestrian trails at Lake Berryessa in eastern Napa County, which in
turn would tie in to equestrian trails we would like to develop in the
surrounding 600,000 acres of the Blue Ridge Berryessa Natural Area.
THE DEADLINE IS APRIL 22.
http://www.redwood.sierraclub.org/napa/conservation/lakeberry/comment.shtml

WHERE TO SEND:
On this page you will find, mail, fax and email information.

It is a VERY good idea to copy Congressman Mike Thompson on your
letter.   It would also help me to know of any organization letters that
are send.   I am keeping trail of the list of supporters.

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland