[RC] knee galls - Nina Vasiliev

Heidi,

I had the same problem. However, I am much more wimpy than you and never would have been able to endure repeated knee galls.

I have used the wool FULL seat covers with success. I use both the english style, and for my western style saddle the FULL length one which reaches to the stirrup. Both have completely removed the knee gall problems permanently. I like this option better than the stirrup wool tubes because the the added thickness of the tube would bother me. (I really am a wimp.) Sportack has the reduced price models if you don't mind the extra seams, and on my western style cover I don't notice the seams at all. .

Any way, good luck,

Nina Vasiliev

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn

REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards