Re: [RC] Knee galls - heidi

  Which wintec saddle do you have?  My wintec Pro Endurance is
set up so that the webbers can be hung either under or over the
skirt.  If hung under, it might eliminate the knee chafe.
Breeches with knee patches might help as well.  Also try large
quanities of talcum powed or baby powder.

I also have the Pro Endurance, but I'm already fighting the issue of
getting stirrups/feet far enough forward on extreme downhills.  I'm also
REALLLLY short, so clearance is an issue with the stirrups.  Not sure that
one will be possible to try for me because of those factors, but it is a
good idea, and I think you're right--it would probably eliminate the
chafe.

Heidi

Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance