Re: [RC] Florida Cut Throats - Kristene Smuts

Hey guys, this malady is world wide!  So don't think that only the Floridians
have that dubious honour.  If I had to start naming - or alluding to - the
people over here that fit that description, then we'd have a very long list
indeed.

Just ignore them and ride your own ride.

Kristene
South Africa

for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle