From: Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Florida Cut Throats

MB - I wouldn't write you an mean Email - I normally agree with you and
that should really bother you ;-).

I'm still trying to figure out who these "ladies" are. I've never
noticed any of what the accusers have said and believe me I know most of

the FL riders and am at most of the rides. I've even asked them to tell
me who they are talking about - and they haven't responded naming names.

Sounds more like a good old personality conflict at work. Too bad it has

to be taken public.

For those that want to name names and if you are willing to make
accusations you should be willing to name names.

Not only that most FL rides have more than a hundred people and how the
heck a group of four can make any difference is beyound me.

Truman

tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance