[RC] FLORIDA CUT THROAT TENT BURNING ? - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Kathy none@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is endurance getting Cut Throat? With big money being offered for some of these
horses you better believe it is. Endurance has changed alot over the years not
only with the times, rides,rules and attitude of some riders. Some of these
changes are good and some are not. Endurance years ago use to be more for fun,
good times and friendship but alot of that is changing. I was recently at a
ride in Florida where I observed several others riders that have been in
endurance for several years and I also observed several new riders to the
sport. I was glad to see both but was later shocked when I observed how these
so called "old timers" treated these new riders. I am just glad when I started
in Endurance that things were different because if it was this way when I
started I would have never stayed with it. So just remember we all started some
where as beginners and if you have nothing nice to say, then sit in your little
trailer INSTEAD of under the awning, drink your coffee out of your little cups
and stay out of the rest of our way that still enjoy Endurance as FUN!

also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm